Go Back   7thSyndicate Public Boards » Public Information »

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 09:37 PM
Admin, Head Developer

Send a message via MSN to Xatsh
Cool Paradox 4.0 - Rebuilding and Restructuring Part.1

This is a post to inform all members new and old about the plans for the future of the guild on FFXIV. Member can contact me for the current guild discord. (Note once started we may merge with the Eternity Gaming Community Discord. There will be segregated FFXIV-Paradox section if we do)

Current Rebuild of the guild is under way. I am approaching this in a few stages.

1) Collect Names of people interested in coming back from FFXIV, including those who left the guild during its inactivity.

2) Send mass email from Databases to all old prior members that have been gone for longer then 1yr.

3) Utilize the Eternity Gaming community (Established by myself and a few others to get members from)

4) Get members from recruitment (Party Finder, Shouts, Reddit, Official Forums)

(Please note that recruitment will not start until the expansion hits unless we have alot come back prior. Several things need to be done ingame before recruitment can take place.)

__

The goal of the restructure is to bring the guild back to its former glory with revisions to better fit the FFXIV game and to bring the guild into a larger multi-game community which will provide members the chance to play not only FFXIV, but other games as a group when FFXIV is in its low content periods. Such as Revelation Online, Archeage, Destiny, Steam Games, ect.

__

The goal of the guild on ffxiv is not going to be much different then back in the prime Dox days. Establish a core group of players that want to accomplish all the content in the game. Changes will be to address the heavy focus on statics in FFXIV. Overall I am wanting to accomplish the following in the guild:

1) Focus on high tier content including all top tier raids and instance boss fights

2) Focus on progression and development of players: Involving Leveling, crafting, and gathering

3) Focus on guild activities when available including content such as Diadem, Allaince Raids, Dailies

Old 04-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Admin, Head Developer

Send a message via MSN to Xatsh

Those wanting to join the discord should contact Me either in game FFXIV/Revelation Online or on these forums.

Note: The login is in FFXIV for those in the guild.
Closed Thread